ph: +1 949 378-0941
Interesting projects completed:
1986. 4 gear related patents at MIL Helicopter. Mi-28, -26, -32.
1986. First 3d gear tooth simulation software that generated 3d tooth surface based on Gleason summary. Simulated tooth contact based on machine summary.
1998-2004. Developed gear software library for General Motors: worm gear, worm face gear, ball screw, helical gear, worm, variable ratio rack an pinion. The programs generated 3d gear tooth surface based on manufacturing setting. 50% of modern cars use parts calculated on my programs.
2005. Design concept on geared actuator for JSF (F-35). Patent on composite gear.
2007. Won design award for worm face gear actuator from TANK Command for M1A1
2008. Started manufacturing of large spiral bevel gears on CNC. 8 weeks from PO to delivery of 1700mm spiral bevel case hardened, hard cut finish.
2006-2008. Provided 3d digital masters for DMG spiral bevel software. Initiated CNC gear cutting at Overton Gear.
2009. Won design competition for Boeing Phantom Eye high altitude gearbox. 2 gear patents.
2009. Introduced Excel based programs for 3d tooth geometry calculation. Sold in 20 countries today.
2012. NASA's Mars rover Curiosity landed on the Red Planet on the evening of Aug. 5. Our online spline calculator was used by NASA for design.
2012. Patent with United Technologies on a novel harmonic transmission. 10000:1 or higher ratio in one stage.
2012. Invented a new mathematical method for design of flight control actuators. Sold to S-97.
2012-2016. Introduction of new 3d gear modeling programs for: Worm Face, Globoid, Worm, Crown Face gears.
2016. Introduction of Excel program for calculation of the manufacturing tool for ZA, ZN, ZI worms. The program calculates dxf profile of the tool (cutter or grinding wheel) based on the geometry of the worm.
2017. Introduction of machine summary calculation service with advanced contact pattern simulation TCA for gears commonly known as Gleason spiral bevel and Klingelnberg cyclo palloid.
2017. Introduction of 3d CAD software for hypoid and high ratio gears.
- Aerospace. Electromechanical actuators for secondary and primary flight controls. Accessory actuators. Pilot controls. Mi-24,-26,-28,-32. 737, 737 neo, 787, 777x, 747, A350, A320 neo, G650, MRJ, ERJ190, A160, F35, F22, S97.
- Automotive. Hypoid gears. Straight bevel gears. Variable ratio racks. Worm face gears, Spiral bevel gears. Crown Face gears.
- Industrial. Multiple industries including oil and mining that use large spiral bevel gears. Hypoid gears for paper pulper.
- Marine. Mostly large spiral bevel transmission gears and large Globoid gears.
- Sport. Advanced hypoid gears and variable ratio steering racks for automotive sport. Worm face gears for fishing reels.
- Medical. Small mechanisms mostly use crown face and worm face gears.
- Movie production. High accuracy and low transmission error bevel gears for camera actuators.
- Office equipment. Gears for printers.
- Space exploration. NASA Mars vehicle and some vehicles from Russian Federation increased accuracy with advanced gear design methods.
- Defense. DOD Tanks command increased actuator endurance for CAL50 gun from 100hrs to unlimited with advanced worm face gear design while using the same gear housing. Rolls Royce has been able to identify root cause of marine transmission by using spiralbevel.com software to reverse engineer Klingelnberg cyclo palloid machine summary.
Advantage of spiralbevel:
- Fast communication. Emails come to the expert IPhone.
- No front desk person. Emails come directly to the expert who will be doing the work.
- Easy communication. Email or SMS to my cell +1 (949) 378-0941 to get your project going. SMS pictures if any.
- Returning customers get discounts.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Customer emails a picture of a spiral bevel gear. Spiralbevel delivers a reverse engineered 3d CAD model.
- Customer needs a gear set that is called Cone Drive. Spiralbevel delivers 3d CAD model of for CNC machining in Asia.
- Customer in EU needs a stronger hypoid gear. Spiralbevel delivers 50% stronger design in 3d CAD with tooth contact simulation to machine on a CNC.
Copyright Spiral Bevel Corporation.
All rights reserved.
ph: +1 949 378-0941